sketches of self: graphite pencil. Was drawing for more comic stuff, but turned out to look more serious. Sometimes my state of mind may effect my drawings that time. But don't fight it, just go with it.
Images 1-3: Self sketching with my dog, and my pretend rat, representing all the Max's that lived under our oven.
![]() |
| 8x10 graphite |
![]() |
| 8x10 graphite |
![]() |
| 8x10 graphite |
Image 5: Old Self image, just after moving here in May 2015. The adjusting here was a difficult due to changes. Process of drawing can be a way of working through something and answering questions. This case, lots of time sitting at bus stops. Its waiting time to reflect.
Image 6: I keep practicing different ways to drawing my dog. So I don't focus too much on myself. I have her to practice as a model. And figure how to make expressions on an animal with face, or body, or be able to repeat something to look very similar.





No comments:
Post a Comment