Pen & story: Using pen to sketch story, but also reworking imaging by moving characters around to work composition or if story fits better. But I work intuitively so I may not see it as easily as some during process of working it out.
Images: Same drawing, but try to move characters around to see if any different or stronger effect of emotion. I prefer the top one, because hand is further away to reach person in crack. But seems strange to have dog and rat closer. Drawing is about emotion from my darkness still lingers from few months ago. But feeling isolated from it, but at same time not able to get right help due to idiot doctors, medications make things worse, over diagnoses, and trouble connecting with people. I'm sure many in the system or in any care can relate.
 |
| 8.5x11 pen |
No comments:
Post a Comment