Sketches to create characters and story. Something I get excited about doing. May have to dig up from my emotions to come with answer to just express. Not always understood, but its part of analyzing.
Image 1:
Feeling weak & embarrassed that I do get bullied or controlled by others around me, including children and teens. A really embarrassing quality to have - maybe lack of self confidence, I wish to have a brain & spine. And I see so many others like me in the same situation.
Image 2,
Sketch idea, doodled up a creature. Misunderstood, and easily hurt when those run from me because of being different. Hope to find something to relate too.
Image 3:
Sketch of a painful feeling of being different, the new kid, not connecting, and a feeling a strong clash with others. Express of distant feel from regular things. I really miss my old capoeira group because of strong bond. As well as my other martial art grappling friends, and art friends, and regular supportive friends. New location, not knowing people, becomes about being different of surroundings, which brings anxiety.



No comments:
Post a Comment