Friday, April 29, 2016

Doodles with Stabilo

Doodles: I do still my doodles but with stabilo pens. I am thinking I like sharpies better because they are more fluid and probably more liquidy that easier to blend. But Stabilo are easier and cheaper to travel with.  My idea of these doodles are free mind, no thoughts or intentions of what Im creating. Just start focus on flow of pen, and let the drawing take you wherever it goes. Should tell myself to do this in other things, like capoeira, instead of stuck on thought and letting anxiety get the best of me.

Image 1: use my regular little silver drawing pad where paper is thicker and smoother. Its only drawing pad like this, so it works good for these type markers, for both sharpies and stabilo. Not sure about other markers.
4x6 stabilo pens

Image 2-4: All used on 3x5 cards. easy to travel with and something to use the markers with. Helping me keep it small and simple too. As in 3 & 4th image I can get more involved and make more complicated looking. 


3x5 stabilo pens

3x5 stabilo pens

3x5 stabilo pens

No comments:

Post a Comment