Art trading cards: An Idea I had to simple work with another artist as a way to meet and find others. "Art trading cards" has been going on since '98. A homemade card you make quickly. Average is 3.5"x2.5". Some paint over deck of playing card deck.
I cut up watercolor paper to the size given and used old cheap gauche paints. And short lasting acrylic markers that are exploding or leaking, along with descent ones.
These are "my first set of 9 art trading cards", which is also the title of cards. The back, I put name, title, date, and #print. Creating background of wash blend look, and characters with face expression is my current phase. Also a good practice to dig up ideas from back of my head.
![]() |
| 3.5"x2.5" cards, watercolor, guasch, acrylic marker. "First set of 9 art trading cards" |

No comments:
Post a Comment