Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Sketch while in a dark space

Choice of material and subject when in a different place in my mind.

Pencils and paper:
Graphite pencils and a sketchbook are usually the easiest thing to do for brainstorming creative ideas

Personal note before drawing:
Before doing these drawings and during, I was in a dark space during month of January and February. During this phase, Lack of motivation to many things interrupts being productive. Continue to draw is a way to figure things, even the process of it, and observing changes.

1st image:
No need to explain.

graphite & sketchbook
2nd image:
Unfinished task.

graphite and sketchbook
Final note:
Thanks for reading. I just want to be accepted by others, included in with others, and have friends that care. I'm sure its something most of us want. But sometimes we fall into a dark space that it becomes easy to lose all of that and everyone. And rebuilding becomes a much harder task the 2nd & 3rd time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment