Pens, sharpies, doodles, variety,
I did not have focus or theme on this blog. But that is what I want. My drawings go in different directions and focus on what I feel like what I want to use and or draw. Welcome to my mind of no directions. I get lost in my mind and enjoy it.
About the drawings,
1st image, A large doodle drawing I wanted to try to draw. It was for sure an all nighter drawing. Super detailed, super focused into it, Hours of nothing. I finish at 8am, This is all I done.
![]() |
| 9x11 Bristol paper, Sharpies |
These 2 images, I plopped all my doodles from these little card drawings I do a lot. This is only a little bit out of amount I actually done. Proof of my boring empty life. Hours of detailed doodles.
![]() |
| lots of 3x5, and 4x6 cards, sharpies and stabilo pens |
![]() |
| 3x5, 4x6 cards, sharpie & stabilo pens |



No comments:
Post a Comment