ticcing is normal
![]() |
| prisma color pen ink & color pencils |
![]() |
| prisma color pen ink and sketchbook |
Just let it out! with or without color.
a few minor tics. Just letting the mind & body do its things, and it all works its self out. I was in repetition mode, originally I drew this to be really long, so many of me just being like that. I have no idea why. I occasionally run into this. I maybe will one day finish it. its like a mini frame by frame person of just settle changes.
Why the drawing? I have no idea why I did this and thought to do it. I do lots of self portrait type drawings, when artist is stuck on ideas, usually drawing self as subject is easiest, and then to figure what emotion or mind setting to make with colors, lines, gesters, etc. and only knowing ourselves is best place to start before drawing another person. So I do have lots of self drawings and lots of emotion expressed through them, since that is my biggest issue in life. This maybe my way of dealing and working through them as I process them.
future plan:
To draw similar figure and movements and express more the tension build up during tics there is more to it around that. And I also have plans on including or having some way to also express my other stuff that interfere with my life. and doing so, help me to get through and find my own solutions. That, or because I get stuck on ideas, self drawings is always the thing.


No comments:
Post a Comment