The Rat: There is a rat in my apartment thats been here a while.
1st image with prismacolor markers. Difficult in this case.
2nd image, graphite on simple sketch
3rd image, just got CarbOthello Stabilo pastel pencils and tried this with 2nd image.
About the images,
1st image, I hear the rat in the apartment, and I wanted to joke with this, that it'll bite my head.
![]() |
| 8.5"x8.5" pen marker sketch paper, prismacolor markers |
2nd image, I wanted to joke with my mom about crying rat. Mainly because since I'm always up all night, I see him run around, he looks cute and he stands in middle of kitchen looking at me. That the apartment people kept trying to kill it, trap it, poison it, etc. And he outsmarted everyone.
![]() |
| 8x11 graphite |
![]() |
| 8x11 bristol-vellum, carbOthello Stabilo hard pastels pencils |



No comments:
Post a Comment