Friday, December 19, 2014

Getting rid of things, materials, art pieces, furniture.

Starting my list of things to get rid of, and for this blog more of the art materials than anything. But I still am going to add other things like furniture and things to get rid of. Some of it for sale, for trade, or negotiating, or even for free and donating.

Seeking artist classmates that still do art.

This is list

Oil paints,
guasch
water color (the one in box and also the children kind)
Crayons.
Brushes
Gamsol

Things I built, but have to show, They need to go.
Blocks, etc
extra wood and scraps of wood for fire place.

Furniture,
old couch, missing 1 legg thats being held up by blocks, but if you have a wild puppy that chews everything or living short time, its fine. and FREE.

A printer, that is bulky and I dont use it, ever! and it was from a neighbor.

I'm slowly going through other things, I really have random materials, that doesn't need to travel with me.

Definately art pieces. If some of you know how to reuse a painting or stretching bar, your welcome to that. I've decided to Never ever finish that painting my painting 3 teacher crushed for me.

I am done with art, not traveling with it, and honestly I have not touched any art in 2 years, and have absolutely no interest in continueing any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment